1.3 Suzuki engine on a Prospector.

eccinoz

1.3 Suzuki engine on a Prospector.

Post by eccinoz »

LIFT FAN Pulleys. Would a different size of pulley be needed on a Prospector lift fan system when using the SUZUKI 1.3 ltr engine?...thanks
bphillip2

Re: 1.3 Suzuki engine on a Prospector.

Post by bphillip2 »

Yes.
eccinoz

Post by eccinoz »

OK..thanks for the reply... :) . May I ask how to find out.
bphillip2

Post by bphillip2 »

When you buy the drive kit it takes me about 2 hours to do all the calculations and find the correct drive parts.
eccinoz

Post by eccinoz »

I have been buying parts, bearings & pillow blocks & shafts for a Prospector setup, but,, the local guy, who supplies factories & sugar mills around here, could not find anything like the engine drive pulley described in the Prospector Plans. I am in Queensland, Australia, (East Coast )....I would need to purchase & import an 8 groove eng. pulley & 2 fan pulleys to suit a Suzuki, 1.3, SOHC, 1298 cc, Carb'd motor. Would you sell me the pulleys & belts for this? I,m at eccinoz@bigpond.com . Australia Post has a local export adress in Oregon. ( I believe ). A quote for parts & Tech. help, would be appreciated...Thanks...Eric
bphillip2

Post by bphillip2 »

Just saw this. It is best to send requests to bryan@amphibiousmarine.com Please include the hp at 4500 rpm for the motor.