Last summer vids

Post links to YouTube, Vimeo, and others of SEVTEC hovercraft in action!
beezer

Last summer vids

Post by beezer » March 10th, 2020, 11:19 pm

it's been a long time since I posted a video and though it might be time to try & see if I can do it. heres a couple taken on the Knik last summer. we had a bunch of family visiting so we camped out and did rides for a couple days. the water was pretty high, so the lower river was more fun with a bunch of back channels that normally don't have water in them

bphillip2

Re: Last summer vids

Post by bphillip2 » March 13th, 2020, 7:44 am

Very nice to see the video.
It would be good to see netting half way up the guard. Glad to see some nearest the cockpit.

levster

Post by levster » March 14th, 2020, 11:21 am

nice videos. makes me jealous. gotta get mine finished and get back out on the water.

beezer

Post by beezer » March 16th, 2020, 12:27 am

heres another, couple years earlier. my brother driving the 16' Surveyor with 2 passengers, me in the Scout. doesn't look like much is happening in the flat water sections but we are doing about 25mph, you can fast forward to see the moose meadows. around the 7:40 minute mark I miss the turn & motion my brother on direction... I cut through the brush & spook a mallard. birds have been jumpin all the while but this one is really close. Knik glacier in the background through most of it

https://youtu.be/-gJ1xAI3kjc